Become a WIFT member today!
Full Membership (voting) – $45.00
For professional women working in or associated with the screen industry. Full members will have voting privileges and will be eligible to serve on the Board of Directors.
Associate Membership (Friend of WIFT-AT) – $35.00
For individuals who are not in screen-related industries, and men working in any capacity in the screen industry. Friends of WIFT do not have voting privileges and are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors.
Student / Seniors – $15.00
Student ID’s will be required, and senior members refer to those over 65 years of age.
Organization – $150.00
For established organizations with a focus in, or an association with, the screen industry. Allows up to four ‘full’ or ‘associate’ memberships (this includes men and women as defined by our bylaws) within one organization. Each membership is non-transferable, once the member has been identified by the Organization. Full members have voting rights.
* to review the legal definitions of our membership levels within our by-laws, click here
Research | Training | Promotion | Advocacy
Benefits of being a WIFT-Atlantic member:
- The knowledge that you are supporting and participating in an organization that is focused on the advancement and celebration of women working in the film and television industry – an organization that promotes discussion of issues of concern to women and works to assure fair and equitable opportunities in the industry
- Discount to our professional development workshops
- Discount to our events: film screenings, social events and our ‘Women Making Waves’ conference
- Exclusive offers and discounts on services, products and industry events to active members
- Our e-newsletter, ‘Tidings’, full of industry news, as well as members-only news.
- Publicity: Members can submit their own news for inclusion in Tidings
- Members only area: WIFT-AT members have the opportunity to put their profile listing in our online member directory and have access to the members-only area of the website at http://wift-at.wildapricot.
org/ (which contains a member directory with full editable profiles & advanced search features, job & announcement boards, and discussion forums)